We always want to keep our most previous, prize-winning cues safely. They are delicate structures so pool cues require maximum care when they are not in use; otherwise, cues can get damaged and then they will not be able to give 100% true performance.
A cue must be kept in a safe environment because their tips can worn out and butt regions can get damaged pretty quickly and once they are damaged, they don’t get repaired easily at all.
Today, I bring you the best racks that will keep your cues safely and hold them strong. Racks are those wooden, or any other material structures build to keep the cues in a standing position to keep them safe from hitting the floor or walls and prevent them from getting any chipping or damage.
I kept in view the market trend, people’s choice, and most economical racks, so they are not a burden on your pocket as well.
Table of Contents
Top Three Choices:
Following are the top three rack that you should consider when you decide a pool rack for you.
1. Iszy Billiards 8 Cue:
This cue rack by ISZY is very famous because it can be placed at any corner of the room and it will hold as many as eight cues while the table also has a place for beverage pads meaning you can enjoy fully.
2. Trademark Global 12 Cue:
This classic design cue rack holder is the traditional way of securing your cues in home or club when they are not in use. You can stick them on the wall and place your cues on it.
3. Brunswick Corner Cue Rack:
The great thing about this rack is that it is guaranteed by the manufacturer and it will keep your cues save while you can adjust this rack in any room of any size.
Why I selected Brunswick Corner Cue Rack:
Although you will find that market is full of such racks which are both portable and fixed on walls, I like keeping my cues in front of me along with the pool balls as they also need certain care. I chose Brunswick corner cue rack for the following reasons.
- It can hold 8 cues in one place.
- Also pool balls can be stored safely.
- The pool balls have two racks of their own in this amazing corner cue rack.
- The tips of the cues are secure in this rack as you will place the cue butt region down.
- There are soft cushions placed on the bottom to secure the butt region as well.
- You can place them in any corner of the room and place cues in it.
- It can be moved from one angle to another because it is not that heavy in weight.
- The material used in it is long lasting as the wood used by Brunswick is of the top quality.
- The manufacturer gives a warranty and guarantee when you purchase this rack from proper dealer.
- The design and color compliment the pool table as the corner racks are made by a top brand.
- When you wish to remove the cues, you can do it without any worry or getting them damage because of all you have to do it to lift them easily from their spots and play.
- It does not require extra care as any wall rack may because you don’t need extra support for their stability.
- Since it is placed on the floor, it is already stable and strong.
It can cost a bit as it is made by a top brand Brunswick, but that also means long durability and a great keeper. Even if you do spend a little extra, it will be with you for a long time.
Features to Consider Before Buying a Pool Cue Rack:
When you are looking for a cue rack, you must remember the following points;
- Always check the material first; whether wood or any other material, it should be strong and firm.
- How many cues can the rack hold in one time is probably the biggest question. It is also imperative because you don’t have just one cue but many and you can need them anytime.
- Remember the cost may vary as brands are expensive and not so famous and new brands offer somewhat low-priced items.
- Check for other options in a rack like pool balls placement. Check if there is any space which allows you to secure your pool balls as well.
- Other options like beverage mats and score counter; these additional options also add a lot of value to the cue rack.
- You must remember that there are two types of cue racks; wall cue rack and corner cue rack.
- Wall racks are pretty famous, but they have their pros and cons, and they need extra support to remain stable and firmly attached to the wall.
- Floor or corner cue racks are portable in the sense that you can adjust them in the room according to your need. Also, you can use them easily.
- Keep your options open; look for first hand and used as well because you never know when you can find the best rack and where.
We love our game of pool to the heart, and of course, the pool equipments are just as much as dear. So, we must take proper care of the cues as they are the most essential equipment of the pool game and it takes a great deal of effort to find a good pool cue.
You must place them securely and avoid any drop or hit as such acts can damage your cues and you will not be able to take full advantage of it.